Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sock Knitting Patterns - Violet soft yarn

Blue Trails Sock Yarn 
Look at what the wonderful post man brought last week. This is the Happy Trails Sock Yarn. The color way is Violet. And there's enough for two pairs of socks. Lucky me and my sock pal. This yarn is so soft and a pleasure to work with. Not a split in sight. I only hope they wear and wash well.

Sock Knitting Patterns  - Violet soft yarn

Thursday I spent time finding the gauge and deciding on a subtle rib pattern. By Friday morning the socks were started, using my ballerina toe up method. Saturday we went to the Valley (Phoenix) for some shopping and took the kids to the Salt River for a nice walk about. So there was minimal knitting for me. The roads are too twisty for Photo_112705_001_2knitting in the car. But today I’ve turned both heels. I should have these beauties done by Saturday at the latest. I’ve decided on the name for them. But you will have to wait until their finished!
sock knitting patterns
It’s been a great Holiday weekend here. I hope that all of you have had the same. P.S A big thank you to my Beloved Commander for the use of his palm pilot and lap top.

No comments:

Post a Comment