Thursday, May 1, 2014

Simple pattern for pair socks

I choose the name Arizona for this pair of socks as they remind me of the colors of the Painted Desert near Winslow, Arizona. The yarn is Fleece Marino hand painted superwash in colorway Mermaid. It was purchased from Simply Sock Yarn. By the way She provides great customer service and super fast shipping. 2 days from order to arrival! Thanks.... I am please with this yarn no splitting and no pooling. Want to see the results?

 
The ribbing pattern is a simple 2x2 rib for 2 rows followed by 2 rows of knit and repeat. Of course these were knit from the toe up. What do you think of the heel turn? Isn't it pretty. Just a simple short row turn. It's easy to execute and fun to do.

This pair of socks will also be a contender for "Guess Which Socks" contest. It's a silly name but that's the best I can do. I'm not very clever or witty. I'll leave that up to TBC. If you can come up with a better name for the contest please let me know. I can use all the help I can get!

My naked needles are calling me and the only way to silence them is to feed them yarn! Off to knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment